We are pleased to share that Lewandpol Group entered into a conditional sale agreement of Kleczew Solar & Wind project with Grupa Energa, part of ORLEN S.A.
Under the agreement, Lewandpol and Ergy will continue the construction and expansion of the project over the next months, with the new investor taking over shares as soon as the main part of installation reaches COD. The final capacity of the power plant may reach up to 334 MW – one of the largest renewable energy ecosystems in CEE. The transaction is expected to close by 1Q 2025.
Ergy has supported Lewandpol as an Asset Manager and exclusive strategic advisor since the early days of the project. The complexity of the project was an opportunity to demonstrate how we, at Ergy, truly care about the assets we are entrusted with. Our engagement includes:
- Coordinating the late-stage development process of wind and solar assets;
- Organizing tenders and handling negotiations for direct procurement and EPC / BOP contracts;
- Structuring and negotiating senior and subordinated external financing, with ca. PLN 800m of total facilities secured from ING, PKO BP, mBank and PFR;
- Managing the construction process, including supervision of EPC / BOP contractor and Owner’s Engineer;
- Sell-side M&A advisory and transaction execution.
As we congratulate Lewandpol and ORLEN S.A. on this trailblazing transaction, we are looking forward to managing the project in this upcoming period and making sure that it realizes its full potential.